MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2014 3:01 PM  #1

Thinking of One!

After talking to Robin and Richard, I believe I'm gonna tackle a table shoot next month.
I think I have the rules figured out and will hold it at my club range. Nothing like getting my feet wet!
I ran a .22 bench match for about 3 years and things are very similiar with this table shoot. I think I'll give back a portion of the money for this first time adventure.
Think I'll start with a 5 shot match and then may hold a second match if time permits.
To keep away from our deer season opener, I've decided to have this on Saturday 8 November 2014.
Right now I know of 2 shooters ... me and a brother-in-law!
What do you think?     

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

10/10/2014 5:38 PM  #2

Re: Thinking of One!

Sounds like a start. You will enjoy it.

10/11/2014 5:54 AM  #3

Dang, I wish that I could be there but have someplace else that I have to be that day maybe the next one.

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

10/11/2014 7:58 PM  #4

That's okay Richard. I was trying to miss our deer season opener and stay ahead of colder weather.
I'll get this one under my belt and there will be more!!
Sure wish you were gonna be in attendance also!
Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

10/12/2014 4:43 AM  #5

I'm spreading the word around the Indian Summer Shot and there does seem to be some interest but there's a big difference in getting people interested and actually getting them out to shoot as you probably well know! 

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

Board footera