MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2014 4:07 PM  #1

New Rifle Shooter here

Hi, my name is George Sutton I am new to the blog. I've been shooting muzzleloaders since 1964.
I do a TV program called Impossible Shots where I am known as Mr. Flintlock.

8/12/2014 4:56 PM  #2

Re: New Rifle Shooter here

Hello George, glad you stopped by to introduce yourself. I hope we can get you to share some bits of wisdom for your many years of experience I have seen Mr. flintlock on. I believe Shooting USA be looking forward to having you on the board. You have a safe day will talk to you more later take care.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

8/12/2014 7:15 PM  #3

Hi George, welcome to MTS.  Great little site here with lots of information offered and shared.  Look forward to your input in general on offhand shooting.  I figure I'm never to old to learn, though my wife would debate that.  

Joe

8/12/2014 8:13 PM  #4

Hi George and welcome. I too have watched you on shooting USA and enjoy your program. We will look forward to your input and hope we can offer you some from time to time.
Mark

10/07/2014 9:05 PM  #5

Hello George, watch you on Impossible shots every chance i get. you do a great job. Thanks

10/07/2014 9:45 PM  #6

Virginiarifleman wrote:

watch you on Impossible shots every chance i get. you do a great job. Thanks

Welcome Mr. Flintlock! I have seen your show a couple of times. Very interesting. I only get to see it when visiting with in-laws. I don't have cable or satelitte yet.
Good folks on here!!
Big John in Missouri in the Kingdom of Callawsay.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

10/08/2014 7:23 PM  #7

glad to know there are a few other rock bangers on here George.  I just joined this week.  Got my first flinter in '73.  first deer and turkey in '76 tho that was using a per-suction fire gun.

Saw comments about impossible shots.  Where can that be found?
Later
TC

Nothing is difficult if you have the right equipment AND know how to use it.

10/08/2014 8:27 PM  #8

The outdoor Channel hosts impossible shots.

10/10/2014 5:58 AM  #9

Ahhh, another reason to spend more $ on 300 channels and only watch 5-6.
Thx

Nothing is difficult if you have the right equipment AND know how to use it.

Board footera