MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2014 12:33 AM  #1

another new guy

Hi,
I have been a bench shooter in the West for many years. My wife and I shoot NMLRA Territorials in Cal, Ore, and Idaho. We have also shot at the NMLRA Western Nationals several times. I am looking forward to learning how things are done in the other parts of the counrty. Good Luck to the new site!

Michael Jay

5/08/2014 6:19 AM  #2

Re: another new guy

Good to have you onboard. Sounds like you have a lot of experience you can share with the rest of us.

5/08/2014 10:41 AM  #3

Guess I need to introduce myself to those of you who don"t already know me. I"ve been shooting ML's since the late 60's but am still learning, and re-learning, a lot of things. I am looking forward to sharing, and receiving, information about our sport and look forwad to putting faces with names at a few of the shoots. 
Mark

5/08/2014 9:49 PM  #4

Add another person. Yes, that's my real name, and since I'm older than The Frog, I guess he was named after me.

I've been shooting muzzleloaders since the early 70's, not particularly well, but with pleasure. I'm glad to see a place where we can openly discuss the stepchildren of the muzzleloading family.

Mark made me do this! (Thanks, BTW!)

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

5/09/2014 7:24 AM  #5

Hi Kermit,
Glad to see that you took a look and decided to give us a try. Lots sof good folks will be here to share information, and experience, with. Welcome aboard.
Mark

9/24/2014 6:46 PM  #6

My name is Lou and I like to punch holes in paper. I've been shooting muzzleloaders since 1970. I really like to shoot pistols but shoot offhand at 2 local clubs monthly. Not much of a rifle shooter but I do enjoy the monthly matches.

Last edited by Lou (9/24/2014 6:47 PM)

9/25/2014 12:16 PM  #7

Hi Lou,
Welcome to the site. Most of us shoot rifles but we have a couple of accomplished pistol shooters. Look forward to hearing from you.
Mark

9/28/2014 6:32 AM  #8

Welcome aboard Lou. Look forward to hearing from you.

9/28/2014 9:35 PM  #9

Hi Lou, good to see you here.        Phil

PRP

9/30/2014 9:54 PM  #10

Good Evening!
After lurking here a day or two I decided to bite the ball!! John is the real name and Big has to do with the 6'4"- 348lbs I carry.
I started to shoot muzzleloaders in late 60's. I was introduced to them by my father-in-law who introduced me to the shooting sports with the NRA bullseye pistol matches.
I am a charter member of the Owl Creek Gun Club (est.1968) and was instrumental in getting the Missouri Off Hand Muzzleloading group started. I just resigned from the Mo. State Games Muzzleloading Commissioner position and turned that over to some younger people. At 71yrs. of age, it's time to pass that on!
I have more interest in the plank,table and bench shoots now because of physical problems with the legs and knees.
Looking forward to some great times on here. It looks to be a great group!
Thanks for your time!

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

10/01/2014 6:45 AM  #11

Hi John and welcome aboard. Look forward to hearing from you and some of what's going on in Missouri.
Mark

10/01/2014 6:09 PM  #12

Hello John glad to have you on board. We really don't care how old you are. Sounds like you may have the wisdom of the years. Or what you shoot as long as you're here to talk to us about those good old muzzle-loading firearms. I hope you find the site to be fun and informative. While you're at it you could share some of your wisdom with us. Talk to you later.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

10/02/2014 11:47 AM  #13

Welcome John, Phil here from Ft. Osage Muzzleloaders.

PRP

10/02/2014 1:18 PM  #14

Frizzen wrote:

Welcome John, Phil here from Ft. Osage Muzzleloaders.

Thanks Phil!
I met you and Paula many years ago while off-hand shooting over there. I haven't been over that way in a few years but hope to remedy that soon!
Big John

Will Rogers

10/02/2014 1:26 PM  #15

Thanks Mark and Robin!
I haven't fired a shot from a muzzleloader in 3 years but gathering up my stuff today an will make a trip to the club tomorrow if things go my way. Good day to gather because of these storms rumbling across Missouri.
I am very interested in table or plank shooting. There are a few questions I have but will get them answered and set something in motion!
Big John

Will Rogers

Board footera