MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2014 8:24 PM  #1

Friendship

Really getting anxious for friendship to get here.
You would think after all the years of going there it wouldn't be this way. But I still enjoy it just as much as I'd did in the 70's.

6/04/2014 9:26 PM  #2

Re: Friendship

Ken,
I have to agree with you. The trip down is just a trip but when you come down the hill into Friendship the adrenalin starts pumping. Hope the thrill never stops.
Mark

6/04/2014 9:55 PM  #3

For sure.

6/09/2014 6:12 PM  #4

Just four more days till Friendship.

6/10/2014 9:30 AM  #5

ken,
Will you be there both weekends? I will be coming down on Thursday through the second weekend.
Mark

6/10/2014 12:43 PM  #6

Hey guys, be sure to stop the chunk range or by the camper and look me up. I will be there both weekends and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

6/10/2014 2:47 PM  #7

The way it stands right now I will be there the first weekend.

8/08/2014 6:13 PM  #8

Too late now , I just joined the forum, but we are on the pistol line for the whole week. Spent 9 days
at Friendship. Been going for over 20 years. Might have seen you there. I'm the old guy with the kinky
hair blond wife who shoots pistol. We will be there next June for 9 days also. Mebby see you.
                                                             Phil

This is us

Last edited by Frizzen (8/08/2014 6:15 PM)

PRP

8/08/2014 7:40 PM  #9

Hope to see you there this fall.

8/12/2014 7:09 PM  #10

Please accept my apologies for taking so long to get back I look forward to hearing from you on the board often.My camper is not very far from the pistol line. I will try to get over there and see you sometime

Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

8/21/2014 12:08 PM  #11

So I'm thinking that the members of this board who will be at Friendship in September should have a social????  Perhaps lunch in the cafeteria one day - we could make it an ice cream social with that black berry ice cream they serve or one evening with something other than ice cream.

I'll be there on the pistol line every day, just ask for Alan.

Will there be a table shoot demo like in June?

Alan

"Align the sights properly on that part of the target required for your group to center in the target area and cause the hammer to fall without disturbing that alignment."  USAMTU Pistol Marksmanship guide.  The Army makes pistol shooting easy!

8/21/2014 12:18 PM  #12

Alan
That sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm thinking more of a evening social it could involve some ice cream just kind of get to know each other bit for those who can attend friendship. My camper is not very far from the pistol range.

As far as the table shoot demo next June. We are hoping that the table shoot will be a sanctioned match by next June will know more about that after the fall shoot.

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

8/21/2014 12:35 PM  #13

I'm planning to be at Friendship on Thursday, late afternoon. If you have it before that, save me some.
Mark

8/21/2014 4:16 PM  #14

Sounds like a good ideal to me.

8/21/2014 4:59 PM  #15

We can only go in the Spring . Hope to see you next June. Have fun.
                                                                                                                Phil

PRP

8/21/2014 5:30 PM  #16

OK, we'll do it - The pistol shooters have a pot luck dinner Friday night, so I would prefer we plan to do it on thursday evening after smokinbuck arrives, but.....

Alan

"Align the sights properly on that part of the target required for your group to center in the target area and cause the hammer to fall without disturbing that alignment."  USAMTU Pistol Marksmanship guide.  The Army makes pistol shooting easy!

8/21/2014 6:37 PM  #17

Alan, isn't the pistol dinner on Thursdsy night at 6:00pm and not Friday?

PRP

8/28/2014 9:19 PM  #18

Frizzen is correct, the pistol dinner is on thursday, so how about friday?

Alan

8/29/2014 9:22 AM  #19

Ok guys I just read back through this thread and it appears that the pistol shooters are tied up on Thursday evening. I also am tied up on Thursday I have a Social to go to over at Neil’s.

I'm thinking were working on an evening social on Friday evening, less, say at my camper which is on lot C 34 (Hunter Green field office trailer with a porch) around the 6:00 or 6:30 p.m. neighborhood if that would be acceptable with the rest of the group. I do need to warn you socials that happen at my campsite have been known to have outburst of expanded truth. First liar does not stand a chance. Extreme amounts of fun. So give me some feedback. Everything’s open and since some of our camp on race will be able to be with us this fall. Would it not make sense to have another one Next spring? Just a thought

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

8/29/2014 11:00 AM  #20

Friday's good with me. Probably see you at Neil's.
Mark

9/06/2014 10:56 AM  #21

Been thinking the get together, over sounds like a good time to sacrifice some hamburger and hot dogs to the grill. Maybe if somebody wanted to bring some chips or some other side dish that would be, cool. Should probably work out to be BYOB as typically at my place. All you will find it rye and gin. Capt. Morgan may stop by but the lady Warner is kind of protective of him. It will be nice to see those of you who are able, for those of you who cannot, we will consider this a practice run for the spring. I know I'm really looking forward to it.

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

9/06/2014 11:25 AM  #22

I haven't heard from Alan AKA aross in a while does anyone know if he's coming to the fall shoot.

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

9/06/2014 7:02 PM  #23

Hi,
I spoke with Alan yesterday and he was somewhere in Ohio and on his way to shoot.

Michael Jay

9/21/2014 11:59 AM  #24

Everybody,
Got home from Friendship last evening, tired and dirty but glad to have gone. Robin put on a good show and received positive response from eveyone. I had a great time visitiing  but did not perform very well. Now looking forward to October at Frienship and then back to Allen's.
Mark

Board footera