MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2023 11:26 PM  #1

Cooler weather!

Good evening to all!
It has cooled off somewhat here in the middle of Missouri. We had our first snow on the 26th of November.
The old timers around here always said that the date of the first tracking snow was how many snows you would have for the winter. I sure wish it had held off until early December!
I'm sure some of you are doing a little shooting so lets hear about it. The shooters at Charlie's Old Farm at Chamois MO have started their bench shooting and will continue most of the winter. They get somewhere between 20 and 30 shooters each Sunday.
I'm just trying to see if anyone is active on this forum. I sure hope so. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and things are going well for everyone.

Big John

Last edited by Big John (11/27/2023 11:27 PM)

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

12/31/2023 8:27 AM  #2

Re: Cooler weather!

Happy Holidays!  I still check in from time to time on this site, hope you’re doing well 

Tony

12/31/2023 10:36 AM  #3

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Bigfoot is my frend
When I die please don"t let me vote democrat

1/05/2024 8:35 PM  #4

Tony N wrote:

Happy Holidays!  I still check in from time to time on this site, hope you’re doing well 
Tony

And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also! I hope they both were good!
A little snow coming down here now but they say no accumulation to speak of! It snowed about 1/2" on the grass but nothing on the sidewalk or roads. Later in the week there's supposed be some heavier snow.
Things are going okay around here for the condition we're all in!

Big John

Will Rogers

1/05/2024 8:38 PM  #5

nedSchimmel wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

And a Happy New Year to you also! Weather is changing a bit but it's winter time and supposed too!
I see where you all may get a little stormy in the upcoming few days, I hope things don't get to rough!

Big John

Will Rogers

Board footera