MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2023 11:38 PM  #1

Difficulties!

Good evening! 
I havent been on here hardly at all or even checked in to the forum lately.
On Feb. 25th my wife had a little spell here at home. I took her to an Urgent Care in Columbia and they immediately told me to take her to a ER. We went to Boone Hospital, one of the 4 excellent hospitals in town. She walked in on her own. When I got the car parked and went in things started to happen. Her heart rate was 20bpm. They immediately put in a temporary pacemaker. While doing so she went into cardiac arrest and was shocked out of that. Then her heart doctor said they would put in a permanant pacemaker the next morning. They did and while this was being done she had a stroke, all in a 24 hour period. Needles to say a we've been addressing the problems asociated with this. She came home on the 5th of April. It has slowed her up by 60% or so.

I got on here tonight and didn't see any activity in the past 3 or 4 months. It's a shame this forum just quit talking to one another. I know you have things to say and report of your shooting activites and I would love to hear about them. I've met several members of this forum and even held a table shoot at our club. Then it seemed the bottom just dropped out of it. There has been no mention of the table shoots or over the log matches that have been going on, Friendship, Allen Coons or even the Sgt York match. The guy's at Charlie's Old Farm shot most every Sunday all winter but have now quit, except for a special shoot or two until October when they will be at it again. I know guy's we can do better.

Enough of my ramblin's.
Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

5/26/2023 7:16 AM  #2

Re: Difficulties!

The good news is that your wife is home, and hopefully continue to improve!

Bigfoot is my frend
When I die please don"t let me vote democrat

Board footera