MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2022 9:01 PM  #1

Whew!!!

There was a record breaking temperature set at the Columbia Regional Airport this afternoon at 3pm. It was 96º! Come on fall! It's supposed to be warmer than normal the next couple of days then high for next Thursday in low 60's before returning to the high 70º range until the first week in October. Come on fall!
The guy's at Charlie's Old Farm shooters haven't let the weather brother them. Winning high score Sunday was a 36. Good job!!  ... Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

9/20/2022 8:54 AM  #2

Re: Whew!!!

Pretty warm! Ohio has for the most part a mild summer

Bigfoot is my frend
When I die please don"t let me vote democrat

9/21/2022 10:26 PM  #3

Ned, our summer hasnt been to bad as far as real hot weather went. We have had record breaking temperatures the past 3 days here, 95º today and the high for tomorrow (Thursday the 22nd) is forecast to be 62º! Only in Missouri!
I do hope this hot spell moderates a little before reaching your neck of the woods.

Big John

Will Rogers

9/22/2022 2:28 PM  #4

There's a saying in Ohio, "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes it'll change"

Bigfoot is my frend

9/23/2022 10:55 PM  #5

=16pxThe forecasters were right for once! We had 3 days of record temperatures in the mid-90º range then Thursday the high was 61º! It rained mst all day today and the temperature was 55º! Crazy!

"If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes it'll change"
We have that same saying here in "Ole Missery"! ! Closest I've been to Ohio is Friendship IN. I did spend 11 weeks at Ft. Knox in 1964 at the radio operators school and a few nights in bars in Louisville if that counts!

Big John

Will Rogers

9/24/2022 9:15 AM  #6

yep! I read that with the US between 2 large oceans they (the oceans) can have a  dramatic effect on weather!

Bigfoot is my frend

9/26/2022 11:04 PM  #7

Yep, I could see that! Throw in a big mountain range on the west side of us and a smaller one on the east side of us and cold air to the north and hotter air to the south then things get real crazy! I wouldn't want it any other way!

Big John ... smack dab in the middle of Missouri!

Will Rogers

Board footera