MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2022 8:31 AM  #1

Big John

Haven't seen you post. Are you doing ok.
Det Jaussaud Arma Kansas

6/15/2022 7:20 PM  #2

Re: Big John

Yes sir Schuetzen I'm doing fine as can be. Still have trouble getting around with these worn out knees and get really short of breath. Sitting here in this chair I have no pains at all until I stand up!
I check this forum every night and wonder how such dedicated table shooters have nothing to say about their sport. I sure wish I could get around better and put on table matches because I really had fun.
Thanks for being concerned......I miss the conversation on here.
I hope you're doing well and staying cool until things get more tolerable! Keep up your shooting and report results to us.

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

6/22/2022 6:40 PM  #3

Glad to hear you are doing ok, John! Not long after I last saw you, I had to get a hip replacement, followed by a quadruple heart bypass. Doing great now. Feel better than I have in years.

Chuck

6/22/2022 11:21 PM  #4

Sorry to hear of your troubles there Chuck but glad you're recovering well! Feeling better is what it's all about.

In 2016 I had to have a bovine valve installed because my valve went bad! My heart came back out of rythum and they doctored with meds for a while but ended up stopping it and it restarted in rythum but wouldn't come up to speed. 55 bpm. So they installed a pace maker and raised the heart beat to 71 bpm. I feel real well but have shortness of breath after exerting a little. I just have to pace myself.

So I'm glad your hip is doing well and also the bypasses. Medical technology is a wonderful thing and I'm glad it's helped us both.

It looks like it's gonna heat up a little in the coming days so stay cool and develop you some single hole punching loads!! lol

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

Board footera