MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2020 5:15 PM  #1

Just checking to see how everybody's doing.

While calling around checking on summer my square and compass brothers. I thought I might post here and see how many of you would respond to just give us an idea of how you're doing through this issue. Here in Indiana we are on a shelter at home.  Londean and I are both fortunate enough to have employment and allows us to work from home. and are doing very well together. She is a patient woman. I'll be waiting to hear from You.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/29/2020 5:47 PM  #2

Re: Just checking to see how everybody's doing.

Pretty much the same for Ohio. The wife is still working. Where she works has started producing the Plexiglas  shields for super markets and such. Stay home and stay safe! 

Bigfoot is my frend
When I die please don"t let me vote democrat

3/30/2020 1:03 AM  #3

Voluntarily staying at home here in Mid-Missouri. Next county west (Boone) it is mandatory. 9 cases in the city of Columbia (10 miles west, plus 1 death) and 7 cases (all William Woods College students) in Fulton (10 miles east). Cathy and I are both retired so we stay home as much as doctor appointments will let us. Groceries are picked over pretty hard and of course no paper products at all but some gaining with those at the present.
Tighten up everyone, it could be a long haul, I certainly hope not.

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

3/30/2020 11:44 AM  #4

Morning Gents,
Yes, here in Ohio we are supposed to stay at home, but can go out for essentials. Sam's Club has senior hours starting at 7am just on Thursday's. Went one Thursday morning, hardly anyone there, and they were stocked up with most everything including TP! Coming home, I noticed that golf courses were open, that surprised me. With this virus going around I want be doing any shooting any time soon. My gun club has canceled all shoots for April, have to wait and see about May and beyond?
Everyone out there take care and be safe!!

Bob

3/31/2020 7:25 AM  #5

Doing OK over here on the West side of Missouri. The grocery stores shelves were pretty much cleaned out but are now gaining ground to almost normal. Suppose to be on a "stay home" except for essentials. Gun clubs are both open but no organized activities so have sneaked out and burned some powder, get out and walk for exercise.

Keep safe everybody!

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

4/05/2020 6:15 PM  #6

As far as I know all of my friends and gun shooting buddies are all safe and virus free. Kentucky's governor shut things down early so we are better off than the states surrounding us.

About everything is shut down except Walmart and the gas stations. Several businesses that have drive throughs are still going.

Wife and I are retired so income is steady, only go out for groceries and prescriptions. Sure have saved a lot on gas money !!

Have lots of black powder, patch and ball and a good stockpile of 22's and the range is right out my backdoor here on the farm so I can entertain myself. So shooting, keeping the grass mowed and doing a little blacksmithing keeps me occupied.

Shooting events are getting cancelled right and left. Hope this thing is over before Friendship.

Take care all,

Carl

4/05/2020 6:19 PM  #7

About the same here just doing odd and end jobs around the house that I have been putting off. Finally have time to do them now.

Board footera