MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2019 5:36 AM  #1

NMLRA - PAUL GRIFFITH MEMORIAL TABLE SHOOT - AGGREGATE TS

The fall national championship shoot is over and it was a great week weatherwise to shoot.

There were 13 entries in the table shoot aggregate. The aggregate is made up of 2 matches,3 targets with an open class rifle and 3 targets with a hunter class rifle.

TS Agregate winners were:

1.Carl King. 1.625"
2.Bobby Grim. 2.990"
3.Dave Collier. 3.500"

Carl

9/23/2019 6:44 AM  #2

Re: NMLRA - PAUL GRIFFITH MEMORIAL TABLE SHOOT - AGGREGATE TS

Carl,
It's always good to shoot with you but more so to witness your new record.
Mark

9/23/2019 10:07 AM  #3

Thanks Mark.

I felt kinda bad that day, I was having such a good day and you were having such a bad day. Did the rifle ever straighten out and shoot like it was capable of?

Carl

9/23/2019 1:24 PM  #4

Congratulations Carl! Amazing score

~Tony

9/23/2019 4:07 PM  #5

Tony,

Thank you, I was very pleased with my shooting on Thursday.

When are we going to see you back on the table shoot line?

There is a shoot this Saturday at Morehead and one on October 12 down at Wilmore. I have room in the truck for you if you decide to go.

Carl

9/24/2019 3:46 AM  #6

Congratulations Carl..!!
You've hung in there, worked hard, and earned your success.
I only had a short time for Friendship last week and spent it on the offhand line and Woods walk. It was nice to see such great weather..!!

9/25/2019 11:43 PM  #7

cking wrote:

The fall national championship shoot is over and it was a great week weatherwise to shoot.
There were 13 entries in the table shoot aggregate. The aggregate is made up of 2 matches,3 targets with an open class rifle and 3 targets with a hunter class rifle.
TS Agregate winners were:
1.Carl King. 1.625"
2.Bobby Grim. 2.990"
3.Dave Collier. 3.500"
Carl

Congratulations Carl!! That's some fine shootn"! Averaging just a skoosh over a quater inch is great!

My buddy "Red" that was our table shoot spent the week out there but was shotgunnin'! He brought back several medals and won the national trap match! Sounds like good shootn' all the way around!

I finally got a second and third opinion on this failed cataract. Going to St.Louis the 11 of October for surgery to remove all the dried blood, floaters and liquid caused from puncturing the retina and busting a blood vessel.
I'll let you know how that goes.

Congratulations again on sitting the record! It couldn't go to a better person!!

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

9/26/2019 8:59 PM  #8

Congratulations Carl. Great shooting

Board footera