MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2019 5:53 PM  #1

Hello from Arizona

Just call me DOOG. I have been shooting BP since around 68'. As time go's on we can sit around a fire and talk about some memories and I will be happy to. Thanks for bringing me on. I have 6 BP guns, 3 pistols and 3 rifles. My pride and joy is a GRRW Poor Boy 50 cal Cap Lock I bought new in 78'-79.' The 45 cal Cap lock is a CVA kentucky I bought new as a kit around 75' and when my 2 girls wanted to shoot at the rendevous it was" barrel heavy" so I cut it down and it is 24.25"...I think it was the 1st "TENNESSEE". It is fun to shoot. 1 CVA Kentucky flint pistol 45 cal and 1 CVA Colonial cap lock.45 cal. My best friend (my wife) got me a Traditions 32 cal. Crocket a few Christmas's ago and that is a blast to shoot. The last of my arsenall is my EIG 36 cal 1851 Navy that I bought off a guy walkin down the street back in 68', it shoots real good. I made all my possibles bags (3) and everything that you need in them along with several powder horns...and so on. Thats it, till later. 

Last edited by DOOG (1/16/2019 10:19 PM)

1/16/2019 6:28 PM  #2

Re: Hello from Arizona

Welcome aboard Doog . Sounds like you have been around this as long me.

1/16/2019 7:00 PM  #3

Welcome aboard that is about the same time that I started shooting black powder.

Richard

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

1/16/2019 8:05 PM  #4

It sure does make me feel welcome and in good company, also I have the feeling that I'm among some good people with experience and " time" tested . I like that.

1/16/2019 11:26 PM  #5

Welcome Doog!
You will find some great guy's on here with lots of experience and not afraid to share it with anyone!
Yes, sometimes they are like a old coon hound running on posted property, they are a little quiet mouth!
Give them a little time and their full of it ----- information that is !!!
Again welcome and looking forward to your experiences!

Big John in the Kingdom of Callaway.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

1/16/2019 11:47 PM  #6

Welcome Doog!
You will find some great guy's on here with lots of experience and not afraid to share it with anyone!
Yes, sometimes they are like a old coon hound running on posted property, they are a little quiet mouth!
Give them a little time and their full of it ----- information that is !!!
Again welcome and looking forward to your experiences!

Big John in the Kingdom of Callaway.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

1/17/2019 8:52 AM  #7

Welcome aboard. If we don't have an answer we'll think of something to tell you, just don't hesitate to ask.
Mark

1/18/2019 5:46 AM  #8

Welcome Doog. Always glad to have some Western folks drop in and stay a while.

Board footera