MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2014 12:08 PM  #1

A favor to ask

I had a long time behind the steering wheel. This past weekend not complaining had a lot of fun but unfortunately, it gives me a lot of time to think and one of the many thoughts that cross my mind was this. It might be helpful if under your personal information you would at least put in your first name and a general idea of what part of the country or world you live in. I have put myself in as East central Indiana. I don't think you even need to be that specific if we could just let us know what state or maybe even region of the country you hail from. It could be helpful. This is by no means mandatory. It is completely voluntary. If you choose not to do it. That is absolutely fine. It was just a thought. I would like a little feedback. If you don't mind. You guys are the ones who make this site, so if you have any suggestions, please post them or send me a PM and will see what we can do.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

7/21/2014 1:21 PM  #2

Re: A favor to ask

Done. Didn't realize I hadn't done this when I first signed onto the site.
Mark

7/21/2014 7:41 PM  #3

Re: A favor to ask

Click on "My Profile" in the blue bar at the top.
Click on "Personal Details" in the menu at the left side.
Enter name and location.

I always wondered what all the secrecy and anonymity was about. Witness protection program?

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

Board footera