MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2018 2:42 PM  #1

Table Shoot - Alan Coon's Farm - August 18, 2018

Had 11 shooters show up Saturday morning. Was a foggy, cloudy bleak day early but the sun finaly made a showing about the time we shot target #6. I'm sure the weather forecast for the day kept some folks at home.

We shot for match money, $10- 1st, $5 - 2nd and $2 - 3rd. No string scores.

Best X was a 0.065" - Carl King

I don't know how everyone shot for sure but I do know how the top 2 shooters did.

Bill Disbro had 2- 1st, 2 - 2nd and 4 - 3rd for $38 That gave him the most match money. Bill did shoot a 2.530" string.

Carl King had 2 - 1st, 1 - 2nd and 4 - 3rds for $33 match money and with the best X he took home $43. Carl shot a 2.734" string.

If anybody had a better score than what I posted please let me know and I will add it to this posting.

There were several others that shot well and took home some money.

There were a couple of new guys that showed up to shoot. For both this was their second table match. Great to see some new faces.

As always the ladies put on a fine meal after the shoot and thanks to Leonard for doing the scoring and handing out the winnings. And a big thanks to Alan for putting on the shoot.

I think a good time was had by all.

Carl

Last edited by cking (8/20/2018 2:46 PM)

8/20/2018 9:26 PM  #2

Re: Table Shoot - Alan Coon's Farm - August 18, 2018

Thanks Carl for the scores! Looks like you guy's are bearing down on things. Maybe we better practice a little more!!
I haven't had time to even look at my rifle the past several weeks. To much running with doctors, in-laws and their doctors appointments and trying to get a handle on the wife's neck problem. It will let up in the future I'm sure.

I'll be posting the date of our table shoot and a few of the rules pretty soon. Looks like October 3rd and 4th. I'm bringing it up at the club meeting this week.

Again … good shooting guy's!!

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

8/21/2018 7:38 AM  #3

Carl like reading your shoot reports, looks like you and Bill had 3rd place locked up.

The way everyone was shooting I felt lucky to have placed in a few matches and got my entry
money back.

Dick

8/21/2018 7:38 AM  #4

Carl like reading your shoot reports, looks like you and Bill had 3rd place locked up.

The way everyone was shooting I felt lucky to have placed in a few matches and got my entry
money back.

Dick

8/21/2018 7:40 AM  #5

money back.

Dick

8/21/2018 9:46 AM  #6

It was good to see everyone shooting well and so many different shooters placing in the top 3 spots and taking a little money back home.

It shows how interested folks are in this table shooting and how intent they are on improving their scores. I like the idea that when I go to a table shoot it is not a done deal as to who will win. Everybody is capable of shooting the best X and scoring a good string and therein lies the fun of a table shoot match.

Carl

Board footera