MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2018 4:14 PM  #1

Hello from SE Kansas

Long time shooter that has been away from muzzleloader for sometime. Just got a N. Lewis picket ball rifle. I have a desire to do so rest shooting with round ball and sluggun.
Det

8/06/2018 4:55 PM  #2

Re: Hello from SE Kansas

Hello from East Central Indiana looking forward to hearing from you sharing and receiving words of wisdom have a good time and be safe

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

8/06/2018 9:49 PM  #3

and hello from SW Indiana. I get to Kansas on the I-70 route at least once a year. My shooting is in the NW corner of the state involving # 4 and #6 shot. Some pushed by modern powder, some is black powder sparked by flint. Looking forward to November.

8/07/2018 4:33 AM  #4

Hello Schuetzen welcome to the board! I'm  a member of Ft. Osage Muzzle Loaders (West central MO.) and we do have a Bench Agg on our monthly  matches it consists of a 50 yard match and 100 yard match round ball only though. The next match is Aug. 12th. In October we have a four match Bench agg. If interested let me know.

Richard

Last edited by rhbrink (8/07/2018 4:34 AM)

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

8/07/2018 9:15 AM  #5

Welcome Schuetzen! 
Big John over in the middle of Missouri. I'm in Owl Creek Gun that used to have around 15 black powder shooters and now we're down to 2. 
Look into Richards Bench shooting and also some of his table shoots, he can't be very far away for you.

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

Board footera