MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2014 9:12 PM  #1

Table shoot

July 13th. 1:00
MTsterling Ky.   Little Mount Muzzleloading Club
30 yard table shoot .  10 shot. Scored by closest shot to X.  Not a string match.
$10.00 entry fee. 70% payback. 
Pay out to first, second and third place. May pay more places depending on many shooters they are.
Will pay out to best X for the day.
Covered firing range.
No Teflon patching
13 lb. gun weight limit.
Open sights and peep sights
No sight adjustment

Hope to see you there.

Take exit 110 off of I-64 and turn right at end of ramp on to 460 south. (Back toward town.)
Go to second red light and turn right on to east  686. (Bypass)
Go 3 miles and turn right on south 11.
Go 6 miles and turn right on to O-Rear road. (There is a large Rumpke sign and our club sign .)
Go 1.5 miles and turn right at our range sign. ( gravel road going down hill)

We will have some signs out. X

We use 16-16 inch target boards if you choose to bring your own. If not we will have some to use.

Feel free to call if you have any questions. 859 771 4304

Ken Lutes

Last edited by Ken (7/11/2014 6:14 AM)

7/08/2014 4:22 PM  #2

Re: Table shoot

What time does the shootn' start??

7/08/2014 6:16 PM  #3

Shoot starts at 1:00.

7/08/2014 8:34 PM  #4

Too bad it's a couple thousand miles from here. Interesting way to score the shoot! Sure makes it simple. Have a good time--I know you will--and show us the winning spider.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

7/08/2014 9:33 PM  #5

Wish you was close enough to make it.

7/09/2014 7:13 AM  #6

I knew from the first time Ken said something about this date that it sounded familiar, our lodge, is putting on a reunion dinner for a local school and with the assignments that Mrs. Warner as given me I have fear I will not be able to attend. With that being said, I wish you the best luck. Let me know how it turns out. Schedule another. Soon I will see if I can't get those who set my schedule on this end to plan better.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

7/09/2014 11:54 PM  #7

Kermit wrote:

Too bad it's a couple thousand miles from here. Interesting way to score the shoot! Sure makes it simple. Have a good time--I know you will--and show us the winning spider.

I'm about half way in the same boat, Kermit.  Just a little over 1000 miles away,  I kind of like the scoring setup that Ken is using.

Joe

7/13/2014 8:27 PM  #8

We had 12 shooters today. Carl King won the winning shot with a .072. Way to go Carl. All in all there were a lot of great scores. Tuff scoring.  Other than being miserably hot we all had a great time. Thanks to all that attended.

Board footera