MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2018 12:21 AM  #1

Hello from southwest Missouri

Not new to muzzleloaders but new to the slug gun game. 
I build competition muzzleloaders as a hobby but this is my first at a slug gun. I built competition centerfire rifles for many years and got real sick of the outrageous cost even when you build then yourself. 
To tell you the truth I much more enjoy building muzzleloaders. I'm a retired machinist and over the years have built up a pretty respectable machine shop in my garage. But machines and tooling are addictive..... lol
I'm looking forward to learning all I can on the forum and helping when ever I can.
Thanks for letting me join. 

6/22/2018 7:32 AM  #2

Re: Hello from southwest Missouri

Hello underhammer 1962! Good to see another Missourian on the board where do you plan to shoot this slug gun?

Richard

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

6/22/2018 8:55 AM  #3

Welcome Underhammer1962! 
Also glad to see another Missourian on here.
Start shaving on that slug gun and join the 13# and under table shooters! It's set up for us older, retired and broke down shooters! Besides it's fun shooting!
There is a bench rest match between Linn and Chamois each Sunday between Labor Day and Mothers Day. Tune that underhammer up and join in the fun!

Again welcome!

Big John in the Kingdom of Callaway!

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

6/23/2018 4:48 AM  #4

Welcome aboard..!!
You've done something I always wished I had done...putting a machine shop together at home.
Guess I've moved around too much, and it never happened. Slug guns are intriguing..best wishes in your pursuit. Let us know how it goes from time to time please. This is a relatively "quiet" place, but there's a lot of experience and knowledge around here if you need it.

Board footera