MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2014 3:17 PM  #1

Edit?

Just a dumb methodology inquiry here. I've been known to mess up a posting with a typo, misspelling, or just a flat wrongness, and I don't seem to see a provision for editing one's own post. Am I just as blind as I think I am and missed it? Maybe I just have to fess up and make a new post so everyone can see just how fallible I am.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

7/02/2014 7:00 PM  #2

Re: Edit?

Kermit,
Check the lower right corner of your post. There is provision there for "edit / quote".
Mark

7/02/2014 8:29 PM  #3

I see the "quote, but no edit. Maybe I'm holding my mouth wrong.

7/02/2014 9:17 PM  #4

OKay, fess up, who'se been playing with Kermit's computer?? MIne says; Delete/edit/"quote. At the risk of incurring the wrath of someone's wife, maybe your computer is female and is just being contrary.

7/03/2014 8:58 AM  #5

Kermit
it is the fault of your not overly bright administrator. It appears to have been an oversight on my part when I originally set up the forums. I clicked the wrong button on the screen and did not allow users to edit their own post. I believe I have corrected this now. Please check where you found the word quote and see if it now has edit. Mark could see due to being a moderator. I believe that all users should now have the ability to edit their own post. They will not be able to edit the post of others, only moderators and administrators will be able to do that. Sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if it is fixed.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

7/03/2014 10:59 AM  #6

And just like magic, there it is! It's another example of what my dad taught me. Always ask the question--there are others with the same question who are afraid they'll look stupid if they ask.

Thanks! Now I can correct my boo-boos.

Board footera