MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2014 9:07 AM  #1

Laughery Valley table shoot championship

It is my pleasure to announce that the first annual Laughery Valley table shoot championship. This event will be held at the chunk gun range in friendship, Indiana on October 5, 2014 , tables will be open by 9 AM. The contest will consist of three practice shots and six shots for record score one shot on each of six targets. Measurements will be from the center X to the center of the ball building a six shot string with the shortest string being declared the winner cost will be $25. This includes NMLR range fees. Camping arrangements should be made directly with the NMLRA camping coordinator Brenda Hooton Telephone: (812) 667-5131. For further information about the event itself, please contact one of the following

Robin Warner p.r.warner@hotmail.com

Wayne Jenkins wjenkins@foothills.net

Mark Herman at  papamh44@gmail.com

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

7/01/2014 3:55 PM  #2

Re: Laughery Valley table shoot championship

Should be a good time. Count me in!

Mike

7/01/2014 6:33 PM  #3

I'll be there!  Should be a great match.  Just curious Robin,  why 6 shot string?

Colton L. Fleetwood                          
NMLRA Board of Directors
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"  - John Wayne

7/01/2014 8:20 PM  #4

Colton
We decided 6 because people coming from afar we get an earlier start home on a Sunday evening. We will be scoring all the targets as we are paying top three in each relay and having trophies for the top three in the aggregate.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

7/01/2014 8:23 PM  #5

I plan on being there. Should be a great match.

7/01/2014 8:25 PM  #6

Robin let me know what you need for the shoot. Did you get the message on another table? I assume there will be a work day before the shoot?

7/01/2014 9:03 PM  #7

Count me in.
Mark

7/01/2014 9:28 PM  #8

If it would be ok,  I would like to build a travel trophy for this match.  If anyone has any wood blocks,  such as maple or walnut for the base I would appreciate it.  I will provide the rest.  Thanks

Colton L. Fleetwood                          
NMLRA Board of Directors
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"  - John Wayne

Board footera