MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2017 4:31 PM  #1

25th Annual Sergeant Alvin C York shoot

Well the insanity has set in Londean and I are doing the last-minute preparations for the Alvin C York Memorial shoot silver anniversary edition. For those of you who are going be glad to see you down there for those of you who are not you're missing it. So be good be safe will see you in Pall Mall.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/19/2017 7:19 PM  #2

Re: 25th Annual Sergeant Alvin C York shoot

Did some practice today using reject balls and cheap powder. I only hope my groups shrink some with matched balls and Swiss powder....
My eyesight is not better than it was a year ago.

3/21/2017 8:41 AM  #3

Looking forward to being there. 

3/29/2017 1:01 PM  #4

Follow the link below click and take a look at the pictures taken by Leslie Shaul at 25th edition of the Sgt. Alvin C York Memorial shoot.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOj3cDloE_91WnQdGC7SgjrRnLmHNEQYUA2OCi_xaOjpTWs37pIAPJhTX8nHum4ew?key=MWhnQThaYS1odk5hMFEzcWFxSUV5UWVuX1B5WEdB

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/29/2017 3:53 PM  #5

Robin,
Can't pull up Tim's pictures.
Mark

3/30/2017 8:39 PM  #6

To All,

Well I can cross one more thing off my bucket list, the Sgt. York Memorial Over The Log Shoot. And I must say it was everything I thought it would be. It was in a part of Tennessee that I had never seen before and at a most scenic setting for a black powder shoot.

A couple of my friends( Bo Courtney and Dan Bates) and I wanted to see it as none of us had ever been to it and since it was the 25th we decided to make the trip.

It was impressive to see all of those targets lined up down that bottom and all of those folks loading up, getting down on their mats and then seeing the smoke roll.

I was glad to see so many folks that I have shot with competing and I was anxious to see the results to see how they did.

It all seemed to run smoothly like a well oiled machine,a tribute to those in charge and it was a beautiful day to be out shooting.

I'm glad we went,that we had a chance to say hi to so many folks we knew and that we got to see a piece of history in the making.

Carl

Board footera