MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2017 9:39 PM  #1

Bryan Station Table Shoot

Barton,

Are you all still planning on a table shoot on March 11 down your way?

A few folks are asking about y'alls schedule.

Carl

2/26/2017 11:31 PM  #2

Re: Bryan Station Table Shoot

Carl,

Yes, March 11 is on the schedule.  We should have them all published SOON !

Sorry for hold up, but we are trying to avoid as many conflicts with other table matches and to some extent OTL matches and other events as possible.

2/27/2017 12:57 PM  #3

Understood, there's a lot of matches going on everywhere.

Will see you guys on the 11th.

2/27/2017 7:12 PM  #4

The entire schedule is:

March 11
April 1
August 5
October 14
November 11

I'll put a .PDF up on the schedule page soon...and put up my usual reminder 1 week before each match if no one objects to that practice.

Last edited by barton (2/27/2017 7:15 PM)

2/27/2017 8:31 PM  #5

Barton,

Great schedule, so far my calendar says I can make all of them but the April 1st one.

Looking forward to coming down to Bryan Station for good food, good folks and a great shoot.

We're still shooting here on most Tuesdays and trying to hone in on that one combination that will put all the shots in one hole !!!!!

Keep shooting,

Carl

2/28/2017 4:16 PM  #6

Carl,

Thanks for the feedback!  It seems trivial, but making a schedule and trying to be a good citizen of the community, so to speak, is harder than it looks!

I may have the same conflict on 1 April (no fooling!), but may try to do both somehow as I also may try to go to Coons hog shoot on March 11.  In both cases we were either already committed and/or out of viable alternatives by the time we got those dates.

I need to find my chunk gun pretty soon, I know it's around here somewhere .

Board footera