MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2016 7:08 PM  #1

Table Shoot at Coon's Farm - August 20

Well inquiring minds want to know how many showed up for the shoot yesterday and how everybody shot.

Hopefully the on again / off again rain didn't cause too many issues.

Well Friendship is coming up fast so hope to see several of y'all there.

Carl

Last edited by cking (8/21/2016 7:09 PM)

8/21/2016 7:35 PM  #2

Re: Table Shoot at Coon's Farm - August 20

I didn't make Allan's, again. This thing called work has completely ruined this summer for shooting. Looks like Friendship is going to be  practice for a day or two just to remember what the game is all about. I'll be there the latter part of the week, Thursday on. See some of you there.
Mark

8/23/2016 7:43 AM  #3

Six people shot at Allen Coon's Saturday made it through the shoot with just one short spell of rain.I did not look at​ thescore sheet so don't know how many matches each person won or placed in. 

8/23/2016 11:35 AM  #4

Thanks for the update.

Don't know why I didn't have it on my calendar, might have been able to send a few shooters up that way. I already had a prior commitment that day or I would have been there.

Must have been a bad day for several folks with only 6 showing up.

Friendship is only a couple of weeks away!!!

8/23/2016 8:31 PM  #5

Carl,
I don't see that shoot listed on this site's schedule page, but it is on a printed list of mostly chunk and some table matches I got at York.  Also, the dates overlapped with the chunk shoot at Louisa.  So, I suspect some didn't know about it and/or chose to shoot chunk instead.

Board footera