MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2016 8:57 AM  #1

Round Bottom Table Shoot - Sunday

Well looking forward to going over to WV tomorrow and shooting their table shoot.

Bo Courtney and I are going to make the 3 hour drive and hopefully will give Don Ross and Bob Grim a run for their money. Ha ! Ha!

Been trying out 3 different powders at 3 different charges and think I have something that works pretty well. If I shoot half way decent tomorrow I will let y'all know what works for me otherwise it will be back to the bench for more testing.

Oh how I do enjoy this game!!!

7/09/2016 3:30 PM  #2

Re: Round Bottom Table Shoot - Sunday

Hope it works for you.

7/10/2016 5:45 PM  #3

Just got home and got the truck  unloaded after a really nice day at the Round Bottom Muzzleloaders Table Shoot at Prichard, WV.

A really nice place to shoot,setting in a nice little valley,plenty of room to park and camp, big covered firing line and  very gracious hosts.

There were 12 shooters and the shoot went smoothly and quickly.

After the shoot the ladies of the club and others laid out a nice meal and great desserts.

Ken Lutes had a great day and lead the group with a 2.687" 10 shot string. I lost out on the best X of the day by .002"- .061" to my .063".

Thanks to Don Ross for running the shoot and serving as range officer. And thanks to all of the folks at Round Bottom for putting on a very nice event.

Carl

7/10/2016 5:58 PM  #4

Yes indeed Carl it was a great place and people to shoot with. A big thanks to all that put the shoot and feast on.

Last edited by Ken (7/10/2016 5:59 PM)

7/10/2016 6:11 PM  #5

Sounds like it was a good time had by all and some good tight shooting. One of these days my schedule is going to let me get to a few more than I've been able to. Going to try to get up to Wapakoneta next week. Glad this game has taken off and seems to be growing.
Mark

Board footera