MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2014 9:18 AM  #1

Table shoots at Friendship

Again in the spring shoot, we will have a couple of tables set up at friendship between the chunk gun in the youth line, actually like to try to get some pretty decent participation.  On a test run to see what issues we might have before approaching the rifle committee. About starting a table shoot match. If you have questions feel free to ask them here or look me up on my camper or at the chunk line after we get to friendship the way, T - 84 hours and counting.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

6/10/2014 2:53 PM  #2

Re: Table shoots at Friendship

When you say participation you mean having a shoot. Yeah hope so. If so what day.

6/10/2014 7:29 PM  #3

Count me in. I think we should run it each day. Throw a buck in the pot each time you shoot, re-entry style, and pay back when the party's over. Unofficial of course.
Mark

6/15/2014 8:36 PM  #4

Made it to Friendship yesterday. Great weather. Got to meet up with Robin at the chunk range. Shot the table match. Had a great time. Hope it becomes a regular event. Enjoyed meeting everyone and and had a great time. Think I will go back one day this week. If anyone makes it to Friendship be sure to go by and check out the table shoot. I think it will be going on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning.

6/16/2014 8:44 AM  #5

Ken
As of close o range Sunday you were in 1st , Dave doiller 2nd & I'm 3rd

Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

6/16/2014 6:20 PM  #6

Robin,
Sounds like there were three shooters???? I will be down Friday evening and plan to shoot on Saturday.
Mark

6/16/2014 7:40 PM  #7

We actually had five shooters I just put top three places we also had a couple people just try the game out but not participating the shoot.

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

6/18/2014 6:03 PM  #8

Well went back today and shot the table match again. Didn't shoot as well as I hoped. But doesn't matter had a great time shooting and visiting.

6/20/2014 10:47 AM  #9

Getting ready to leave for Friendship with the grandson. Willl only have one day to throw some balls down range but this one eyed old fat man is going to give it a try.
Mark

6/20/2014 12:27 PM  #10

Well I am sure that if your grandson is with you both of you will have great time to always remember.

6/24/2014 11:12 AM  #11

Sorry that I am so tardy in posting this information. But at our first unsanctioned trial shoot/fund raiser table shoot which was held on the chunk gun line at friendship. The results are as follows.
On a three shot string.
Colton Fleetwood 1st place with a 0.53 inch string
Robin Warner      2nd place with a 0.58 inch string
Judy Anderson    3rd place with a 0.73 and string
after we paid prizes. $77 was raised for the memorial a whole bunch of people had fun, and in addition I would like thank all those who were on the line when the Boy Scouts came up and took time out of their shooting schedule to introduce these young men to muzzleloading as best I can remember. And please forgive me if I missed someone. Those people were Leonard  Ashwill, Judy Anderson, Mark Herman and Colton Fleetwood.

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

Board footera