MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2016 11:23 AM  #1

Bryan Station (Central KY) Table Shoot, Sat. May 7

This Sat. May 7 will be be our next table shoot, the last one before our June/July break, after which we will resume matches in August, October and November.

10 shots at 25 yards. All legal sight types and standard (13#) weight limitation. $15 entry fee includes lunch. We will start eating/socializing at 11AM and start practice at 12PM. Our 3 tables are under a covered shed, so we'll shoot rain or shine, but pray for shine 
.  Of course, I can't promise sunshine and perfect conditions, but I'll wager it will be warmer than the April match!

If you are in range, please come and join us. If possible, let me know you are coming and how many you intend to bring with you by responding to thread or PMing me. Also, if you have any questions, just ask!

Bryan Station Muzzleloaders is located in Wilmore, KY, as part of the Bluegrass Sportsmen's League. Directions to main club here:http://bgslinc.com/directions/

5/02/2016 6:36 PM  #2

Re: Bryan Station (Central KY) Table Shoot, Sat. May 7

Barton,

Regretfully I won't be able to attend this one. Not sure if the other guys will be down or not.

Will be in PA for their Interstate Flintlock Shoot on the 7th.

Hope y'all have a nice shoot.

Carl

5/02/2016 7:45 PM  #3

Carl,
Yes, I'm sorry.  We ran out of dates that weren't rubbing up on others.  We'll miss you, but be safe, have a good time and shoot good!  Watch out for peer pressure with that group you'll be around, too !

5/03/2016 7:44 PM  #4

I think Bo and I will try to find our way down.  Should be a nice day. Weather wise!

5/03/2016 9:35 PM  #5

If I can find a babysitter I'll be up. My wife was able to get off for the Round Bottom date, but not the 7th.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.-H. L. Mencken

5/04/2016 1:58 PM  #6

Tony & Bo, we're always happy to see you all. 

OldTimer,  looking forward to seeing you. 

To all, if you have any doubts about finding us or other questions, just PM me and I'll give you more contact information, etc.

5/05/2016 9:14 AM  #7

Barton ....... Can a Buckeye come down and play to ??

5/05/2016 11:55 AM  #8

TNT wrote:

Barton ....... Can a Buckeye come down and play to ??

If he can behave himself, we'll be happy to see him .  Come on down!

5/06/2016 4:45 PM  #9

I'm gonna miss this one as well. No luck finding a babysitter.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.-H. L. Mencken

Board footera