MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2016 11:50 AM  #1

The York

Just want to wish everyone going a safe trip, fair weather and a little luck. Wish I was going but have to be el see ewhere.
Mark

3/30/2016 4:44 AM  #2

Re: The York

Thanks Mark. I'm getting my truck loaded up today, getting ready to head out. Sorry we won't get to see you there.
I'm wondering if there's any kind of food service convenient to the range for lunch, cold drinks, etc., or do we need to have a cooler packed...???
Thanks.

3/30/2016 6:47 AM  #3

The local church group usually has a food tent and of course souveniers.

4/02/2016 8:53 AM  #4

Weather is absolutely beautiful today, a touch of wind here and there.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.-H. L. Mencken

4/02/2016 4:45 PM  #5

1 Lowell Guard
2 Russ Moore
3 Joel Gard
4 Gary Test
5 Mike Medjeski

Last edited by MMprwarner (4/07/2016 3:28 PM)

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.-H. L. Mencken

4/03/2016 6:45 PM  #6

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I want to send out a very public THANK YOU to both Robin and Mitch Warner.
Robin gave up his personal opportunity to compete in order to make this whole thing a fabulous event. He made it very easy for a total "newbie" to show up, meet a lot of great folks, shoot the match ( my first "Chunk" match), and have a great time in a really awesome location.
Mitch Warner could not have been a better friend. He graciously allowed me to use those items of his, that I don't have for this kind of shooting.
I can't say enough good things about either of these men, except to once again say "THANK YOU", and remind everyone what a great bunch of folks we are privileged to enjoy shooting with. I had a great time on my whirlwind trip to PAll MAll. Unfortunately, I had to scoot back here to S. Florida immediately after firing my last shot but it was a real "bucket-list" kind of experience for me, and I hope I can get some folks down this way interested in next year's Match.

4/05/2016 3:21 PM  #7

Now that I have a little time, after having put the scores down in the results section.  I would like to thank all the shooters and people who showed up to assist, putting on the Alvin York shoot. We were blessed with great weather other than the wind that almost blew the scoring tent in the afternoon session. My very special thanks to Madame range officer Kaye Bratton, my lovely wife londean for entering the scores into the computer Judy Anderson and Dawn swigart for helping keep straight. Also to Tom swigart and all the other folks who helped score targets once again the shoot went off very well and I can't think each and everyone of you enough for the part that you took and making it happen once again a great American hero was honored and fun was had by all. Thanks to everyone who donated to the watch fund, to honor Jim Franks and Ron Boron for the long honorable years of service. Best to have not went away they have just decided to take part in the shooting and have fun, any other rumors that you may have heard are completely unfounded once again thank you everyone.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera