MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 6:50 PM  #1

Greetings from the Flinthills of Kansas

New to the forum and look forward to some shoots. I've been doin' muzzle loading since 1976. I enjoy most aspects of the hobby. I hunt, target shoot and enjoy a good fishing trip. I do all forms of target shooting from muzzle loader to modern pistol and rifle. I did a little shooting while in the service. 7th Inf Div and 8th Army rifle teams in 1964. And then a little in Viet Nam from 67 - 71. I don't get out much any longer as I'm wheel chair bound. But I still go to the range and pop some caps and nick a few flints every now and then.

3/03/2016 7:11 PM  #2

Re: Greetings from the Flinthills of Kansas

Hi Dogface,
Welcome aboard, glad to have you here, sounds like you have had quite a shooting career over the years. Granted that wheel chair has created some limitations and that part is bad but it sounds like you have a lot to offer to some of us and more importantly the youngsters. That wheel chair won't limit what you can pass on. We will look forward to hearing from you.
Mark

3/03/2016 8:05 PM  #3

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Very much looking forward to having you in the conversation and any wisdom you can offer that you may have picked up in your shooting journey. 

"The first step in finding your game is getting some conviction. If you don’t have conviction your confidence can be corroded."  -  From The Movie "Seven Days In Utopia".

3/04/2016 5:56 AM  #4

Welcome Dogface. My Lady is a Kansas girl..(Concordia). When we were last out that way driving through the Flinthills I stopped along the highway and collected some pieces of flint. Someday I might learn how to do something with it..!!
I also got to "do a little shooting" in Asia, 1971.
Welcome Home.

3/05/2016 7:32 AM  #5

Hello dogface , new here myself. Looks like we have the same interest , look forward to hearing more from Ya . RW

3/19/2016 1:16 PM  #6

Thanks guys. Sorry I didn't get back right away but I just got out of the hospital. Pneumonia kinda kicked my rear end. Slowly regaining strength and should be back at the range in a couple of weeks.

Board footera