MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2016 8:03 PM  #1

Bryan station

Well just got home from a shoot at Bryan Station South of Louisville Kentucky Steven & Barton and Company put on a wonderful we had a wonderful time. I would like to thank Barton and Lisa for their hospitality and when I'm a little less tired I'll tell you more about it I'm sure that Barton will be online sometime in the very near future with the scores.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/12/2016 9:16 PM  #2

Re: Bryan station

Robin,
I put the match summary in results subforum, but I figure more general comments go here. 

It was great fun having you and Mitch down to socialize, shoot the match and give us feedback, which we will definitely give some serious weight to.  Looking forward to seeing your thoughts, feedbacks, and criticisms.

And thanks especially to you and Mitch for the Best X prize made by Mitch.  I'm sure Sterling will like it a lot.  The spalted maple is very striking and very well finished, taking loading mallets up a notch!

3/13/2016 11:57 AM  #3

Thanks go to Steve and Burton and the Bryan Station Muzzloaders group for a great start of the KY table shooting season.

A picture perfect day for table shooting and a really fine day of shooting and visiting with some fine folks from all around and some fine food to start everything going.

Bobby Grimm and Don Ross put on an excellent exhibition of table shooting at its best as can be seen by their scores and they had a lot of fun kidding one another as they did it.

Had a great time and looking forward to the next shoot in April.

Carl

3/14/2016 9:12 AM  #4

Okay I'm a little less tired now.
Thanks go to Steve and Burton and the Bryan Station Muzzloaders group for a great start of the KY table shooting season.
Very excellent range.  The food was wonderful.  We shot at 25 of the 30 yards seem to make little if any different.  I would see this being something that several existing clubs might find necessary to do.  Steve Burton and staff did a wonderful job scoring.  It got a little hectic for them at the end.  But there was no noticeable delay in getting the scores out if there was it was taken out by good time of fellowship for the Sizer sheet.  They had the paybacks were nice.  I made a few comments on things they might tweak just slightly.  However, over all, I can't find much to complain about.

I will be returning at some point for shoot, even though it is some 3 1/2 hour south of me.  I could see that being a once a year trip may be more would suggest that anyone was unable to attend.  Try to do so at your earliest convenience.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera