MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2015 9:45 AM  #1

Hibernation

It's been awful quite on the board lately?  Has everyone settled in for the winter, or is everyone out hunting??

Tony

11/01/2015 3:47 PM  #2

Re: Hibernation

Tony,

The shooting season is just gearing up down here in Florida now that cooler weather is slowly starting to settle in.  It's hard to get many folks out to the range during the miserable heat and humidity of summer down here.  Our club is having a ML Turkey Shoot next month.  The first of the year, when most of the hunting season is over, we're hoping to have our first ever Table Shoot.  Health and wealth allowing, Don Steele and I are planning on coming to the NMLRA Spring Shoot and getting a lesson in humility on the Table Shoot Range, and a number of other ranges I suspect.

Don Richards

NMLRA Field Rep Coordinator 
Region 3 (Southeastern States)

11/01/2015 8:14 PM  #3

Don,
Come on up, I think Don will verify the fun of Friendship after his trip. As for lessons in humility, we all get those from time to time. Let us know how the table shoot fairs down there, maybe we can put together a regional postal match.
Mark

11/02/2015 7:29 AM  #4

Mark,
The goal is to make it up to Friendship for the spring shoot, Don Steele told me at the range Saturday that he's going.  I suspect I may be having some surgery to remove a bone spur from one of my hips soon, so whether or not I can make it depends mostly on recovery time.

If we can drum up enough support to make table shooting a regular thing here, I think a regional postal match would be fun.  We'll work on it.

Don

11/02/2015 1:33 PM  #5

Don,
Optimistically we will look forward to seeing you at Friendship.
Mark

11/02/2015 2:22 PM  #6

Thanks, Mark, that's the goal.

Don

11/04/2015 11:17 PM  #7

Here in Missouri we are winding down, but we just slow down during the winter months.  I'm working putting together the calendar for next year.

Parkawood -

3/02/2016 5:26 PM  #8

I COULD take the cold....but I'm not! Quite nice in a deer stand with a little stove to keep things nice! I've frozen my booty off enough these last 60 years!

USMC: Giving Enemies of America a chance to die for their country since 1775!

SEMPER FI!

Board footera