MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2015 7:51 PM  #1

Bevel Brothers World Championship

It was a beautiful day at Wiseacres last Saturday.  Cool, clouds and sun, wind from East and West both... perfect.

Nice prizes - Rice table gun barrel, DeHass octagon-to-round barrel, Chambers lock, Dave Arnold holster, adult beverages, hand forged knives by Bevel Up and others, merchandise from Midway and Log Cabin Shop, Old Eynsford powder from Goex, Jerry Noble's 1st Southern mountain rifle book... I'm forgetting a lot of other generous donors because my computer has been down for several days and I've had quite a few cocktails between then and now, but there were ramrods and a ramrod hole drill, embroidered commemorative gun cases, cappers, copper mugs, Hornady balls, adult beverages (I may have already said that), gun books, pecan pie....  That's all I can remember.

But I can't not mention lunch - Kansas City Barbeque - pulled pork, brisket, sausage, beans, cheesy corn, pickles, chips, adult beverage, and Bevel Down's Church Basement Apple Dumplings with vanilla ice cream.

And now, the top five... drumroll...

Tim Turnbull  4.530
Dave Krumme  5.568
Eric Leonard  7.654
Eddie Ray Linn  8.278
Dan Bredberg  8.376

Thanks everybody that came and I look forward to seeing you next year.

10/24/2015 5:30 PM  #2

Re: Bevel Brothers World Championship

As always, the Bevel Brothers put on a fabulous 18th Annual shoot. Good times and very good food.
Many thanks to the Corporate sponsors for prizes, Sandy for patches and bigger thanks to the shoot coordinators, score keepers and range officer for their volunteer efforts.
For those of you who haven't been, you are missing one of the best events of the year!

Board footera