MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2015 8:16 PM  #1

Last shoot of the season

To everyone who was at Allan's today, thanks. The fellowship and camaraderie made me a winner, even if my shooting didn't. I look forward to seeing everyone again in the Spring,  if not before.
Mark

10/11/2015 10:13 PM  #2

Re: Last shoot of the season

Nice meeting you and everyone else. Had a great time. U

10/12/2015 7:20 PM  #3

Thanks everybody for coming up 19 registered, absolutely pristine day really good competition great fellowship. It just doesn't get any better than that. Congratulations to Bill Disbro who walked away with the big pile of money, congratulations to everybody that had fun. We will do it again in the spring in the meantime this keep the board hopping and will be talking to you around the fireplace.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

10/13/2015 7:15 AM  #4

Last shoot of the season? We are planing on shooting all Winter that's what my tribe says anyway, we'll see when the weather starts getting rough = COLD!

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

10/13/2015 8:32 AM  #5

There will probably be some club shoots around the area but this was the last one at the Coon range.

10/14/2015 9:15 PM  #6

As always,  a very good time at the Coon's farm. Beautiful weather, a fine group of folks to shoot and converse with and a nice meal.

I'm sure that there will be some ongoing table shooting down here in Kentucky over the coming months trying to find that spotter target and load combination that makes us a little more competitive so that we'll be ready for that first Indiana shoot next
spring. If any one wants to come shoot, I have a covered firing line with walls on 3 sides to keep the wind and rain off your neck and a bullet trap that has room for 4 targets. Being retired does have some advantages ! !

Hope all winter well and we will see y'all come spring.

10/15/2015 11:44 AM  #7

Carl,

May take you up on that offer!

Tony

Board footera