MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2015 9:11 AM  #1

Checking in from Joliet (sort of) Illinois.

Hello!  I am Claude from New Lenox.  I am not yet an active muzzleloading competitor.  But I stumbled onto a latent interest in muzzleloaders a few years ago and have been learing everything I can about the subject ever since.

I've been fascinated by guns and shooting for most of my life, but all of my formal activity was with (so called, conventional) High Power Rifle.  Now that I am discovering muzzleloading I find a world with a broad background of associated skills and traditions creating a rich field of interest.

I have to say, there is a confusing array of disciplines to choose from in muzzleloading target shooting.  It is daunting to learn and understand the names and differences of the various competitive classes.  This board looks like the only place on the internet that is likely to help interested persons learn the playing field.

I am:  In Over My Head

8/23/2015 6:30 PM  #2

Re: Checking in from Joliet (sort of) Illinois.

Aw welcome aboard Cluade. Feel free to ask away. Someone on here will probably have the answer.

8/24/2015 8:47 AM  #3

Hi Claude and welcome to the board. As Ken said, ask any questions you have. We may Not Have The Answer but we'LL certainly Tell You something. It will sort itself out as you become more involved but in the mean time, just enjoy the competition and camradery.
Mark

8/26/2015 1:08 PM  #4

Hey Claude. The boys glad to have someone
year roun I think Ken and Mark pretty much covered it if you ask a question. I'm sure that someone on the board will be able to give you some guidance. Pretty neat, but you guys. There's anything we can do to help you get going and keep you going. I'm sure we'll figure something out in the meantime, look forward to your input. Have a great time
. Robin

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera