MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2015 2:20 PM  #1

Second annual Laughery Valley Table Shoot

Second annual Laughery Valley Table Shoot

Will be held at the, Table Shoot Range located at the far West end of the rifle line in Friendship, Indiana on August 23, 2015. Tables will be open by 9 AM. The contest will consist of 3 practice shots and 10 shots for record score one shot on each of 10 targets. Measurements will be from the center X to the center of the ball. With the shortest string winning.

Cost will be $25. This includes NMLR range fees.

Pay out: Top 3 each relay cash with trophies for the top 3 in the aggregate.

Table Prizes will be available as donated. Your donations are welcome.

Camping arrangements should be made directly with the NMLRA camping coordinator Brenda Hooton Telephone: (812) 667-5131.

For further information about the event itself, please contact one of the following

Robin Warner     p.r.warner@hotmail.com   765.561.3305

Sterling Martin (KY)   sands@tgel.com  606-438-3144

Mark Herman     papamh44@gmail.com   614-581-2005

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

8/11/2015 7:00 AM  #2

Re: Second annual Laughery Valley Table Shoot

Hello everybody, trying to get a general idea of who might be coming to the Laughery Valley shoot. I’ve had some communications from the folks that did regretfully won’t be able to make it, trying to figure out some sort of number, so we know what were expecting.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

8/11/2015 5:20 PM  #3

Robin I will be at our monthly club  table shoot. Unfortunately they fell on the same day.

8/16/2015 10:56 AM  #4

I am hoping to be back from Music City in time to make both, Coon's and the Laughery. I'll see you some where.
Mark

8/24/2015 1:24 PM  #5

Didn't make it to Allen's on Saturday but did make it to the Laughry shoot at Friendship. Well worth the effort, lots of fun as usual. I think we had around 18 shooters between hunter and open class with 3-4 being first timers. The weather could not have cooperated better and there were a number of short strings and dead spiders. Didn't do real well myself but had a good time getting my butt kicked. Hope to see every one at the next one.
Mark

Board footera