MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2015 7:28 PM  #1

West Virginia State Table Shoot

The 1st annual West Virginia State table shoot is scheduled to be held on July 12th at the Roundbottom Range in Prichard WVa.The OTL shoot will be held on the 11th.It will be an open class shoot.Shoot will begin at 10:00 am.There are plenty of camp sites and everyone is welcome.Lots of food will be available at the OTL shoot.We will try to get the scoring done as quickly as possible.Framed certificates will be given to the first 3 places.The short string will be the winner and paid a percentage of the total entry fees.Also each match winner will be paid too.  

If you give up on the process,you are giving up on the results.

6/30/2015 8:03 PM  #2

Re: West Virginia State Table Shoot

Don
If it's possible for you to get me your scores in a PDF or something similar I'd be glad to put them up on the website after your shoot

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

7/14/2015 7:42 AM  #3

Re: West Virginia State Table Shoot

Don
I was curious to how your shoot one off what discourse look like if you could send me some information. I'd be really happy to put your results up on the website. Meanwhile, take care be safe.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera