MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2015 8:00 AM  #1

Indiana state table shoot

Just a reminder that this coming weekend May 16th and 17th the first Indiana state table shoot will be held at the AW Coon farm. Tables will open at 8:30 AM. If you're declaring your agg. Saturday, you must do so before you shoot your first scoring shot. If you want to shoot both days, you will be eligible for relay money. However, only the day you declare your aggregate will be entered in for the overall agg.
Hope to see a whole bunch of you there. I've got to get off here and order some hog for prizes on Saturday.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

5/14/2015 12:24 PM  #2

Re: Indiana state table shoot

How many of you are thinking you'll show up at the Indiana State table shoot this weekend.
Somebody's going to have to win this pork.

Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

5/14/2015 5:11 PM  #3

I'll be in town tomorrow evening. Looking forward to better weather than the last shoot, it took two days just to dry out.
Mark.

5/15/2015 8:30 PM  #4

S. Buck will be there.

5/17/2015 7:32 PM  #5

Just got back from the Indiana shoot. Rained again on Saturday, not like the last shoot, but was nice today. Had a good turn out with 29 shooters over the two days. Robin will be along with all the particulars. I will say that Allan and Miss Julia were wonderful hosts, as always, and great fun was had by all.
Mark

5/18/2015 11:15 AM  #6

Hello everyone,
Indiana state shoot went off with a bit of moisture on Saturday and a dry day on Sunday. With just a slight wind. I'll start out with saying thank you to Dr. Fisher for helping make the shoots such a success is donation of the pork for prizes is deeply appreciated. We did give away one of the patches for a sub 4 inch group thanks to Allan and Julia Coon for being such wonderful host. All in all believe everybody had a good time and the scores are posted at the following website. http://media.wix.com/ugd/7ff034_229c514351184c8991f0a07edd60d4e5.pdf

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

Board footera