MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2015 5:54 PM  #1

I'm back online, finally

Hey friends, I'm back online after my desktop crashed just when we were starting to talk about X-stick shooting. Got my son home from college a couple days ago and he got me fixed up (computer wise) (I actually bought a new one - my first laptop), so I'm back and have some catching up to do.

Joe

5/10/2015 8:08 PM  #2

Re: I'm back online, finally

Yea. Glad your up and running.

5/10/2015 10:13 PM  #3

Candle Snuffer,
It's about time, we were beginning to think you didn't like us anymore.
Mark

5/11/2015 7:12 AM  #4

Very good, glad to see your back. I was hoping nobody had stuffed your candle now maybe we can get this X sticks shooting thing going gotta go to work now. Talk to you later

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

5/11/2015 6:47 PM  #5

Glad you're back!
Things have been a little slow but people are busy when the weather gets nice.
I had the same thing happen about a month ago and lost everything. I don't have anyone near close to help me out on this machine so it takes awhile to get back!
I had another table shoot but for the life of me can't get more than 4 shooters to attend. We'll keep on having them for a spell, maybe it will pick up!

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

5/11/2015 10:02 PM  #6

Well we got about 18 to 24 inches of snow (on top of all the rain that proceeded it) over Mothers Day weekend. It's melting fast, but things are saturated in northwest Nebraska right now with a forecast of more rain over the next 10 days. I'll be lucky to get on the Range before May ends.

Anyway, on the subject of x-stick shooting could we have a dry run perhaps in June and see if we have some interest generated here in doing this?

One thing we need to address is the target(s). I would assume we will use NMLRA targets along with NMLRA Rules and course of fire.

Maybe we should discuss this down in the x-stick forum and get our format set up.

I have to say that I was hoping my son could save my old desktop computer, (he couldn't) but it's nice to be back online even with a laptop (my first laptop computer ever),

Joe

5/12/2015 2:51 PM  #7

Joe,
I shot a little cross stix a lot of years ago but if you get it started I will pitch in what little I can to try to help.
Mark

Board footera