MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2015 7:23 PM  #1

hi from central wisconsin

Names Aaron
Found this site and looks like fun.  Just finished a Allan foundry underhammer in .45 with a fast twist GM barrel will be taking it out tomorrow for first time I've mounted an old Weaver k4 scope I built this for my own amusement not sure it can be used in any match except for WI inline shoot but oh well.  I am curious about sealed ignition using rifle primers is there a source or info I plan on building another Allan underhammer using this system thanks

4/14/2015 7:42 PM  #2

Re: hi from central wisconsin

Welcome Aaron always glad to have New people around. I'm sure if you got a question there be somebody on here that will be able to help you with an answer. Maybe you can give us some bits of wisdom also.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

4/14/2015 8:26 PM  #3

Welcome aboard Aaron. Would like to hear how the new rifle shoots for you.

4/14/2015 9:52 PM  #4

Welcome Aaron, glad to have you on board. There are folks here that shoot almost anything that will put a ball down range, don't be a stranger. 
Mark

4/14/2015 10:13 PM  #5

Welcome! Cool--got pictures? 

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

Board footera