MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/04/2015 8:57 PM  #1

Hello From Southern CA......Yes We Do Shoot guns Out Here!

Just found the site, looks great and it is nice to see one for muzzle loading target shooters. I pretty much just have muzzle loaders now, some I have made, some I bought and one I traded for. They include a 58 cal under hammer, 2 45 cal slug guns (Gibbs type) and half a dozen Hawken rifles including 3 I was able to buy from Doug Knoell that were made 30+ years ago. One of those was assembled to make a pair for CVA and has barrel #99 and the owner of the company has #100.

I have also posted some videos on doing some black powder things such as paper patching, equipment I use, etc.

I used to race vintage sports cars, hence the user name.
John

4/05/2015 8:01 PM  #2

Re: Hello From Southern CA......Yes We Do Shoot guns Out Here!

Indeed we DO shoot out here! It's a BIG state and mostly rural. Too bad most of what folks know of CA comes from TV and is fiction.

I don't see your location in your profile. Keeping it a secret? I'm in So. Riverside Co.

Oh yeah...WELCOME.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

4/05/2015 8:37 PM  #3

Welcome aboard fine sir contrary to what Kermit had to say I tend to listen to more conservative news and find the most rural Californians are very nice sensible people. even some of their more urban people have some sense. Anyway welcome aboard glad to have you. From the great Hoosier state

Last edited by MMprwarner (4/06/2015 9:00 AM)

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

4/06/2015 8:39 AM  #4

Hello Racer,
Glad to have you aboard, no one will hold California against you. Besides shooting ML's for many years, I too raced SCCA for a time. Both sports have left me with many friends and good memories.
Mark

Board footera