MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2015 7:05 AM  #1

Ready Set York

Is anybody else ready to go to Tennessee.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/25/2015 7:09 AM  #2

Re: Ready Set York

I am counting the hours, Robin!!! Hope everyone has safe travels and see you all there!

Colton L. Fleetwood                          
NMLRA Board of Directors
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"  - John Wayne

3/25/2015 7:26 AM  #3

Am I reading the weather reports right???  20 F in the morning and 28 F when I shoot.  I thought I typed in " Pall Mall, Antarctica".   Could someone check me on this?

3/25/2015 7:59 AM  #4

I am, packing tonight and heading out in the morning.

Barry

3/25/2015 8:25 AM  #5

See if this weather link helps  
http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:38577.1.99999

Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/25/2015 8:45 AM  #6

I get the forecast at 18 low on Friday and 40 high on Saturday and overcast. I'd be packing something warm, maybe a wife or girlfriend.
Mark

3/25/2015 8:59 AM  #7

I think Mark is on to something better pack warm clothes. Bring either the wife or the girlfriend please do not bring them both that could get ugly. I will pack warm clothes and since my wife is not going. I think scotch.

Theodore Roosevelt
John Wayne

3/25/2015 9:17 AM  #8

Robin,
Thst's probably as good a substitute as any. I hope everyone has a safe trip and shoot safely. Wish I was going to be there.
Mark

3/25/2015 9:41 AM  #9

MMprwarner wrote:

?..do not bring them both that could get ugly.

Reminds me of an old sailor's toast I heard once:

"Gentlemen, here's to wives and sweethearts. May they never meet."

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

3/25/2015 9:55 AM  #10

I was at an automobile event once where a gentleman showed up with his girlfriend...
then his wife walked in to surprise him.
It was NOT pretty.

Every mighty oak was once a little nut who held its ground.

3/25/2015 1:40 PM  #11

Maybe if the wives supported our hobbies, girlfriends wouldn't be needed  And to any ladies on the boards (or my dearest wife in case she's snooping) I assure you I jest.

Can't wait till this weekend.....period correct is out the window though....I don't own a vintage parka.

3/25/2015 3:48 PM  #12

Between a wife who supports what I do and the expense of some of our hobbies, who can afford a girlfriend!!
Mark

3/27/2015 8:27 PM  #13

If anyone down at York is checking the site.....tell Mike I have his powder.  He was showing me how well it fit into his shooting box and I walked away with a nice box plus a pound of Swiss

Drove back over but he was packed up and MIA.  I'll have it back for him first thing in the am. Thanks.

3/28/2015 10:30 AM  #14

broken arrow wrote:

I was at an automobile event once where a gentleman showed up with his girlfriend...
It was NOT pretty.

Gentleman?????

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

3/30/2015 4:56 AM  #15

Kermit wrote:

broken arrow wrote:

It was NOT pretty.

Gentleman?????

Yea, I was being nice.

Every mighty oak was once a little nut who held its ground.

Board footera