MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2015 9:29 AM  #1

OHIO LONGRIFLE COLLECTORS

Ohio longrifle Collectors will hold their 40th annual show on March 28th at the Lafayette Hotel in Marietta, Ohio. Doors will be open from 9AM to 5PM. This is a one day show due to Palm Sunday. Several hundred original and contemporary long rifles will be on display and there will be a limited buy, sell, trade area sill be available.

ONE WEEK LEFT UNTIL SHOW TIME. Hope to see some of you there.
Mark

Last edited by smokinbuck (3/22/2015 12:02 PM)

3/15/2015 6:24 PM  #2

Re: OHIO LONGRIFLE COLLECTORS

See you there.

3/15/2015 6:26 PM  #3

Be sure to ask for me and say hello.
Mark

3/15/2015 7:09 PM  #4

I will do just that. I will likely be found in the corner with Mark Barnhill, I will be bringing a origional 1850's target rifle, Bill Reynolds, Mark and I have talked a good bit about this very accurate rifle. See you there.

Last edited by Salola (3/15/2015 7:09 PM)

3/15/2015 7:14 PM  #5

I may be bringing a couple of target rifles also, but non like Mark's Reinharts. I bring fewer each year, they seem to gain weight between shows.

3/15/2015 7:24 PM  #6

Mine isn't a Reinhart either, but it is a beauty and does better than I can.

3/16/2015 2:57 PM  #7

Salola, I will be hanging out at Marks table with the usual crowd and enjoying the eye candy.  Encouraged Mark to bring his new New York slug gun, but gotta stay Ohio.  Maybe I will bring my Wm. Hudson (Cincinnati) picket rifle.  Finishing up my chunk/table gun this Winter.

3/16/2015 4:22 PM  #8

Look forward to meeting everyone. I hadn't joined this orginazation, but have attended for several years. I found this 1850's target rifle in november. So many from this group have been so helpful. Entry fee will include membership application this year. Besides my favorite offhand rifle is a custom Vincent in .36 Cal.

3/17/2015 9:13 AM  #9

Would like to join you guys, but I will be in the Valley of the three forks of the Wolf River that day.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/17/2015 9:15 AM  #10

Got to be honest Robin, I wish I was still able to go down to the York.
Mark

3/17/2015 9:27 AM  #11

Getting down into position isn't a problem. The getting back up.............

3/17/2015 9:50 AM  #12

At that point, you determine that gravity is no longer your biggest fan.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

3/17/2015 10:09 AM  #13

GRavity is only the starting point. The ground seems to have gotten farther away every  year and my legs have shrunk. Maybe that has to do with the growth that has occured around my middle, there's a couple of things that I can't see so well any more.
Mark

3/29/2015 6:42 AM  #14

That was a great day! Mark, Mark, and James, thanks for the help and info. It seems like a shoot at Canal Fulton is in my future.

3/29/2015 6:48 AM  #15

Glad you enjoyed the visit. It was good to put a face with a name.
Mark

Board footera