MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2015 3:55 PM  #1

Looking for good quality information

Good Afternoon Everyone.
As you've noticed, I stuck a couple of extra links and one takes you to the homepage of the website and the other one takes you to the schedule or calendars page soon we will be adding another one which will take you to the information desk. If anyone has a house to a nice tidbit of information that you think would be enjoyed or educational to the rest of us. Please email them to me. I'm not looking for necessarily the information that we normally share here, but information such as, as already exist on the info desk. We have the rules and regulations from the national muzzle loading rifle Association, a how-to on building a table for the table shoots a little bit of a how-to on how to hold the table shoot. I have posted chunk 101 by lowe gard and some other interesting stuff. My email address is           p.r.warner@hotmail.com                I'm not saying that I will post everything I'm sent, but it would be a good way to share several pages of information at a time is just an idea for the moment could use some feedback. Oh and by the way, if you have what you think might be a useful link. Please do not hesitate to send it to me to put on the links and forum page.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

Board footera