MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2015 1:16 AM  #1

coon shoot

well the big count down is getting closer.under 30 days to coon shoot.lets hear who all is going .have you been out practicing yet. krumme and disboro have.sure will miss not being able to shoot with everyone
dag

2/24/2015 12:44 PM  #2

Re: coon shoot

Got out and practiced on two warmer days so far.  I found that if I point my right foot directly up, It tends to slow down the wobble and my eye focuses better.

I have been trying to get some nephews interested in shooting and hunting, --missed some shoots the last two years.  I am still working and vacation time is short.  Look for me at York.  Walter Fett

2/24/2015 1:03 PM  #3

I just hope the weather let's up a little bit so I can get down to the range and get the new backstop it up without freezing very vital body parts off. But fear not the range will be ready the day of the shoot.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

2/26/2015 1:30 AM  #4

was talking to disboro today and he said their was 13 inches of ice and snow on the ground.with all this global warming and the great lakes comepletely frozen over -looks like i could be back to the early 2000 for hog shoot. real frigging cold
dag

2/26/2015 10:16 AM  #5

Well Dag spoke to AW this morning. Mr. Coon says we have about 3 1/2 or 4 inches on the ground were expecting temperatures in the 40s sometime next week with the drainage problems fixed down on the range. Unless mother nature decides to be extremely cruel. I think we'll be okay. It's all in dedication. Getting a few flurries right now, but I don't think it will amount to much.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

2/27/2015 12:02 AM  #6

you are sure right robin--the best thing is them new thin artic underwaer that breath.remember when we used to look like eskimos.now slip them on under jeans a camvas pants and coat so no wind can get threw and ready to go.heck i remember did not care how cold i got 6 full practice rounds in just for hog shoot..that was my secret to always doing so well at hog shoot .it is a great time .
dag

Board footera