MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2015 3:58 PM  #1

Laughery Valley Table Shoot Championship

The second annual Laughery Valley Table Shoot Championship, is schedule to be held in friendship, Indiana at the table shoot range (This range lies between the youth and the chunk gun line.) on Sunday August 23, 2015 tables will open at 9:00 AM. You may start signing up at 8:30 AM. Things will be very similar as they were last year. For those of you who attended, but we are extending it to 10 shots rather than 6. With the event being about eight months away, I'm sure that will be discussing and a lot between now and then. I believe we had 14 shooters last year. I would like to see that increase if not double. I am attempting to make arrangements to have the entire Youth, Table and Chunk facility to ourselves, on that date.

Brief run through will be using the MNLRA rules. I would hope to draw some youth this year and maybe we could have a youth class for those under 16. If we were to have enough rifles show up in both classes. There could be a slight possibility that I might consider kind of maybe splitting it into two classes. I’m not promising anything! So at any rate, get ready.
For those of you who may be coming a ways, and would like a little more bang for your mileage buck Saturday August the 22nd. There will be a table shoot at the AW Coon farm in rush County, Indiana. I’m sure that a lot of you are familiar with the geographical relationship between the Coon farm and friendship for those of you who are not there about an hour and 10 minutes apart. Primitive camping is available at Coon’s and as we did last year. You will be responsible for making your own camping arrangements, if you camp friendship If you have questions you can get a hold of, Smokinbuck, Sterling Martin or myself or just ask the question here. I’m sure one of the three of us will pick it up.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

1/15/2015 6:25 PM  #2

Re: Laughery Valley Table Shoot Championship

Last year's shoot was a lot of fun with every shooter a winner just for having been there. Count me in for sure.
Mark

Board footera