MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2014 4:28 PM  #1

New Member from Georgia ( And now you're stuck with me Robin...HA )

Thanks for the reminder about the site Robin!!!  Long story short, my father put a smokepole in my hands as a child and been hooked ever since.  My father has been going to Friendship, CLA, Dixons, and the York Shoot for years and about 5 years ago I started tagging along for the York chunk event.  Up to that point I was pretty much a blackpowder hunter and did some freehand flintlock events but York opened my eyes.  I think it was the people and comradery that drew me in more than the shooting.  I had the privilege of shooting beside Paul a couple of years and he helped me assemble a Spidermatic of my own shortly before he passed.  I've met many of you around the York shoot and hope to get to more events in the future.  Since getting hooked, I've added a couple of bench guns and a light slug gun to my chunk collection (and I shoot them all equally bad), but I do love to get out and burn some powder.  Hope to see many more of you at events down the road.

12/30/2014 6:52 PM  #2

Re: New Member from Georgia ( And now you're stuck with me Robin...HA )

jonboyb,
Robin deserves to be stuck with anyone that claims to know him. Welcome aboard, hope to see you at some of the shoots.
Mark

12/30/2014 9:02 PM  #3

Re: New Member from Georgia ( And now you're stuck with me Robin...HA )

It stinks being this far south.....it's a LONG ways to most shoots, but maybe I can work in one or two beyond York.  Friendship is certainly on the schedule this year!

Board footera