MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/19/2014 9:47 PM  #1

Hi from Canada

Thanks Robin for sending me the link to this site. It looks like a great place to pick up some tips and knowledge about chunk shooting. I was the lucky son of a gun that won the shooting box, barrel and all the accessories last fall in Friendship. I want to thank everyone who donated to that in memory of Paul. There's too many names to mention without leaving anyone out. I've never won much but the items I won that day are so special to me for two reasons. The first that the people took time to make or donate them and second that they were in memory of Paul who I considered a real craftsman and a true friend. Every time I see the shooting box on my bench I can't help but smile and reflect on Paul and the great love and respect we all had for the man. Thanks again to everyone and God willing I hope to see you all at the York Shoot.

12/20/2014 1:57 AM  #2

Re: Hi from Canada

Hey, we're going international! Welcome!

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

12/20/2014 10:01 AM  #3

Welcome Richard, glad to have you on board. We will look forward to your contribution and perhaps pass some in your direction.
Mark

12/20/2014 10:37 PM  #4

And a welcome from the middle of Missouri!
Keep the big door shut up there and maybe my winter will be a little milder so we can get in a little table shooting!
My friend in Winnipeg didn't help me much last year!
Welcome again!
Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

12/21/2014 2:32 PM  #5

Glad to have you aboard. See you at the York Shoot.

Mike

Board footera