MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2014 10:24 AM  #1

Don Getz

Don has passed. Sad. A gentleman has left us. My thoughts are with his family.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West
"Speed's fine, but accuracy's final." Bill Jordan

11/26/2014 10:42 AM  #2

Re: Don Getz

I heard the same thing a little while ago. This is a loss to his family and our entire fraternity, he was a gentleman and a friend to all.
Mark

11/26/2014 12:46 PM  #3

I sure hate to read this another great one passes on. I never knew him personnaly but I did have the opportunity to speak with him over the phone a couple of times and he seemed so nice and helpful.

He will be missed by many.

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

11/26/2014 2:03 PM  #4

You said it right, Richard. Another great one gone. This is been a pretty tough year for the muzzleloading community. My prayer for the family is what God has brought them to, He will carry them through. May they find peace, knowing that he now rest in the father's arms.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

11/26/2014 7:08 PM  #5

I met Don one time and spent the day with him at a Bevel Brothers match.
He was a fine guy with a lot of knowledge. We had a great day.
Prayers for his family!

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

11/28/2014 10:06 AM  #6

spent a lot of time with don and  shot on his chunk team for years. will realy miss him .was told more bad news that dons partner in crime don singer has brain cancer

bob dagner

Last edited by dag (11/28/2014 11:12 PM)

Board footera