MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2014 6:31 PM  #1

quiet

Man, it has been quiet on the site lately. You'd think it was cold outside.
Mark

11/18/2014 6:40 PM  #2

Re: quiet

Yep! I have already started my Winter projects and it isn't even Winter yet

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

11/18/2014 7:42 PM  #3

Been pretty busy today daughter's house caught on fire 2 a.m. Managed to make it to work 7:30 a.m. Been dealing with the aftermath of the fire ever since I got off work

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

11/18/2014 7:52 PM  #4

Robin,
I take it from your comment that everyone is okay, that'smost important.
Mark

11/18/2014 7:56 PM  #5

Rich,
From the weather around here I'd bet that it's winter already. What was to be a winter project is almost done. Guess I'll have force myself to find another one.
Mark

11/18/2014 9:05 PM  #6

>>>>Been dealing with the aftermath of the fire ever since I got off work<<<<
I certainly hope everyone was okay! Material things lost you can deal with!
Your family will be in our prayers!

We have set all kinds of records over at the airport the last couple of days. Cold temps and most snow on the ground for this time of year! I think a little warm up is in store for later this week. Back near 40º for daytime highs! Bring it on! This is to hard on my propane tank this early!

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

11/19/2014 8:41 AM  #7

smokinbuck wrote:

Robin,
I take it from your comment that everyone is okay, that'smost important.
Mark

Yes, everyone is all right. The daughters understandably shook, but the grandkids are just fine. The youngest one lost about 95% of his close but as will happen in communities like ours is closer being replaced by friends, neighbors, and complete strangers. Of course we believe that stranger's friend that you haven't met yet. So all in all, other than being pretty inconvenient. I think they're getting along just fine. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. They are well appreciated.

Last edited by MMprwarner (11/19/2014 8:42 AM)

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

11/20/2014 9:18 AM  #8

Robin, I sure hope that all goes well for your daughter and family.

I usually start casting bullets and working on guns after the first of the year usually when the really bad nasty weather hits my area full time but not this year I have already got a good start on bullets and always tinkering around with something gun related, got a good start on that too! At least the weather guessers are saying that next week we are suppose to return to more normal tempertures.

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

Board footera