MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2014 3:07 PM  #1

Welcome to the muzzle loading target shooters hang out

Today, May 2, 2014 is the first day for this board. I'd like to welcome anyone interested in muzzleloading target shooting from the person who is just beginning to think about taking up muzzle loading to that wily old veteran who's been shooting since the invention of gunpowder.

The intention of this board is to allow discussion about obviously target shooting with muzzleloading rifles, shotguns, pistols, it is intended to be a place for exchange of ideas exchange of good information there is an area where you may post your shoot schedules and even an area that we can buy, sell and trade in.

I hope we can all have fun. This board was started specifically for target shooters. There are areas to discuss many different disciplines of muzzleloading shooting without regard to the type of action. Please be sure to check in with disciplines other than the one that you are particularly interested in. You may find a whole new world out there.
So come on in and join a discussion
 Thank you
Robin

Last edited by MMprwarner (5/26/2014 6:11 AM)

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt
“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne

5/23/2014 2:05 PM  #2

Re: Welcome to the muzzle loading target shooters hang out

Robin, well done!

5/26/2014 10:10 AM  #3

hello,wayne jenkns here from the bluegrass state, eastern ky hills, glad to be on the site.

5/26/2014 10:21 AM  #4

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the site. I think we have met, somewhere in the past, at a shoot or a show. Look forward to having you aboard.
Mark

5/26/2014 7:40 PM  #5

Hey Wayne glad to see you here.  Welcome aboard

6/28/2014 4:41 PM  #6

Robin,   I'm looking foreward to your site and communicating with other target shooters. I do love shooting holes in paper.        Lou

6/29/2014 5:30 PM  #7

Hi Lou,
I am glad to deceided to look around and join us.

Michael Jay

Board footera