MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2019 11:56 PM  #1

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

A very Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all!
Tomorrow a few friends and family will help me celebrate by consuming 30# of corned beef, 10# of boiled potatoes, 3# of carrots, 3 large heads of cabbage and 7 loaves of Irish Soda Bread. A cousin is also bringing a large dish of colcannon. It will be a merry evening! Wish you could be here! …….

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

3/16/2019 7:27 PM  #2

Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Happy St Pats john I have to go shoot at Charlie's I have to improve after today's 100 yd match
It wasn't Pretty
Paul

3/17/2019 2:26 PM  #3

hortonstn1 wrote:

Happy St Pats john I have to go shoot at Charlie's I have to improve after today's 100 yd match
It wasn't Pretty
Paul

I didn't check my mail yesterday so you're probably over at Charlie's showing them how it's done! As soon as I can get my knees fixed I aim on returning to Charlie's so I can be made a fool of! But I don't care it's fun fun fun! Sure miss Don Smith!

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

3/17/2019 6:49 PM  #4

Don was great as a friend , mentor, really miss those technical answers to my simple questions
Now days I understand what he was trying to say
Please come and see us at Charlie's nothing has changed in 50 years!!

Board footera