MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2019 2:29 PM  #1

AAAH OHIO

Enjoy all 4 seasons in a day! 60 and raining Thursday, 18 and sunny and snow on Friday! What more could you want!

Bigfoot is my frend
When I die please don"t let me vote democrat

2/08/2019 10:54 PM  #2

Re: AAAH OHIO

And the Ohio river is coming back out here. The water had just fell enough to get back in the banks now is coming back up. 
And the weather, Wendsday and thursday it was close to sixty and a monsoon, sunny and cold today with a low in the low teens. Just another week in southern Indiana

2/09/2019 7:31 AM  #3

nedSchimmel wrote:

Enjoy all 4 seasons in a day! 60 and raining Thursday, 18 and sunny and snow on Friday! What more could you want!

I could use some of that global warming! Tired of snow, ice, cold, now more ice and snow coming!

RB

One good shot doesn't make a match but one bad shot dang sure can ruin a match!

2/09/2019 8:25 AM  #4

The weather here in the Ohio River Valley has indeed been a real challenge lately.

The ground in front of my shooting shed is so water logged from all of the rain that you can't walk out to the target board without sinking 2" or more in the mud.

12 degrees this morning with a wind chill of 7 and a high of 32 today. Not exactly good weather for shooting. Another 2" plus of rain predicted for Monday.

First table shoot is only 3 weeks away and I sure would like to shoot a few balls down range to see if I still remember how.

Plenty of time to cast balls and cut patching and get ready for the shooting season to come.

Carl

2/09/2019 12:28 PM  #5

It seems like the whole Midwest is having some of the weirdest weather.
Rain, snow, unusual warm temperatures, unusual cold temperatures and everything in between!
Here in the Kingdom of Callaway we've been a little luckier than some. The freezing rains have sorta by-passed us and we keep sliding in and out of rain, ice and snow. Those farther west and north have been not so lucky!
Downside: more rain, freezing rain and snow this coming week!
Upside: it's only 50 days to April First!!
Only good thing is, I have 2 bird feeders just inches out my east window. I get a cup of coffee, sit there and watch them feed, thinking "I'm glad I'm in here!"

Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

Board footera