MLTSM  photo a3902f34-4bb9-4889-866b-d6c00914936d.jpgMuzzle loading target shooters Forums  photo bb9977a3-5847-47f4-ade3-17c1e6670c48.jpg http://prwarner.wix.com/mlts-masters Email mlts.masters@gmail.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2019 10:28 PM  #1

Here we go ..... plunging down!

Well, here we go! Being plunged down into the deep freeze for a day or so. Temperature now is 8º and should be about minus 6 in the morning before warming up to 8º for the high tomorrow! Tomorrow night is supposed to be 1º for the low then warming up to around 25º for the high! 
High temperatures for Saturday/Sunday in the mid 50º range. Bring it on!
I know some of you all farther north of me will have cooler temperatures and it will last longer. I feel for you.

On a good note … last Sunday the high score at The Old Farm Shoot was a 39 out of 39! That's a very good score anytime and especially for the cold temperatures and wind they had to contend with that day. They load in open fronted sheds and the benches are out in the elements. Congratulations to Harvey V. for a great job shooting! 

You all stay warm ……… Big John

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

1/29/2019 11:16 PM  #2

Re: Here we go ..... plunging down!

Yep its cold here south of I 64 and they say Im in the south. You arent going to be loading a spit patch it will freeze in the barrel

1/30/2019 7:50 AM  #3

Just TRY to remember that spring is the way! I think.
Mark

1/30/2019 8:54 AM  #4

It's cold and windy in Kentucky this morning.

When I got up it was 0 degrees and the wind was blowing hard enough that the hummingbird feeder was almost straight out from it's mount.

On the bright side the winds may blow all the snow off the truck and I won't have to brush it off 😂😂😂😂.

2/02/2019 2:51 PM  #5

"Spring is on it's way" Yep, the ground hog saw his shadow!!!

Last edited by nedSchimmel (2/02/2019 2:52 PM)

Bigfoot is my frend
When I die please don"t let me vote democrat

Board footera